Saturday, October 11, 2014

Centuries!

Centuries!
Well it's been too long and I know the latest mix has been in your hands for few weeks. I am truly a slacker! So here is your track listing!

Disc#1
Centuries Fall Out Boy
Shake It Off Taylor Swift
Thirteen Sad Farewells Stu Larsen
Overdose Little Daylight
Chandelier Sia
Mary's Day Gemini Club
Natural One Folk Implosion
Work It out (Radio Edit) Knox Hamilton
Running With the Boys Lights
What Are You Waiting For? Nickelback
Tongues (feat. Kopps) Joywave
Metal & Dust London Grammar
45 The Gaslight Anthem
Last Forever Fenech-Soler
Face Phillip Phillips
Habits (Stay High) Tove Lo
Last Love Song ZZ Ward


Disc#2
Feel Good Inc. De La Soul/Gorillaz
Can I Get A... (Soundtrack Version) JAY Z
Yeah! (feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris) Usher
Sugar, We're Goin Down Fall Out Boy
Hanging By a Moment Lifehouse
Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore) B.o.B
I Will Follow You Into the Dark Death Cab for Cutie
Crazy Gnarls Barkley
It's Been Awhile Staind
Are You Gonna Be My Girl Jet
Over My Head (Cable Car) The Fray
Since U Been Gone Kelly Clarkson
Smooth (feat. Rob Thomas) Santana
Electric Feel MGMT
Shattered (Turn the Car Around) O.A.R.
One U2

Disc#3
Big Poppa The Notorious B.I.G.
Time Hootie & The Blowfish
Pony (Extended Mix) Ginuwine
Cryin' Aerosmith
Genie In a Bottle Christina Aguilera
Losing My Religion R.E.M.
The Distance Cake
Inside Out Eve 6
Show Me Love Robin S.
Killing Me Softly With His Song Fugees
Jump Around House Of Pain
Love of a Lifetime FireHouse
Right Here Waiting Richard Marx
November Rain Guns N' Roses

Disc #4


Glory of Love- Peter Cetera
Close to Me- The Cure
I Want a New Drug- Huey Lewis
Sweet Dreams- Eurythmics
Purple Rain- Prince
Hot for Teacher- Van Halen
Died in Your Arms-Cutting Crew
Whip it –Devo
Roam- B-52’s
Midnight Blue- Lou Gramm
I Wanna Dance With Somebody- Whitney Houston
Only in My Dreams- Debbie Gibson
Who Can it Be Now- Men at Work
Mickey- Toni Basil
Faith- George Michael


Disc#5
Roses Outkast
I Wanna Know Joe
Don't Walk Away Jade
Say My Name (#1's Edit) Destiny's Child
Weak SWV
You Make Me Wanna... Usher
Bump n' Grind R. Kelly
If You Love Me Brownstone
Regulate Nate Dogg & Warren G
Summertime (Single Edit) DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
At Your Best You Are Love Aaliyah
Return of the Mack (C & J Street Mix) Mark Morrison

1 comment: